All I want for Christmas is Derrick Rose back at 100% by next season. Do not rush this kid back. #HappyHolidays
BRAIDS by Up North Trips
Celebrate the artistry of the NBA braid with this moving photo retrospective, submitted by the newest member of the Got ‘Em Family, Up North Trips.
Not only is UNT the best hip hop blog I follow, it’s the best NFL photo blog, and the best sports photo blog. Whatever he wants to be best at, is his to take. And don’t even get me started on his logo game. Follow on tumblr, and twitter: @upnorthtrips.
The Lakers season in one GIF.
The Past & The Present
Kobe going Flavor Flav with that extra big gold medal. Now that’s American.
Happy LeBron is Happy
I never wake up early :/
#SorryNotSorry for the Dwight Howard spam.
When you play LeBron in a game of HORSE you only win by spelling C-L-Y-D-E-S-D-A-L-E.
Things to Note/Games of Note:
- 16 back-to-backs this year
- The annual Grammy Trip for LAL consists of 7 games (@PHO, MIN, DET, BKN, BOS, CHA, MIA)
- ALL Laker games (other than national broadcasts) will be played on Time Warner Cable. Questions about the Lakers switch over might be answered in the FAQ posted on Lakers.com here.
- Lakers open the season against the Mavericks on Oct. 30th
- They host the Knicks on Christmas Day Dec. 25th
- Their first WCSF match-up against OKC happens Dec. 7th
- Lakers play @ Miami on Jan. 19th and host them Mar. 4th and play Boston on Feb. 9th and March 11th
Click here to view the schedule in its entirety!
Which games are you looking forward? Predictions on what record the Lakers will finish this year? General thoughts on the Lakers season? Chime in below or in the comments!
Antawn Jamison Officially Introduced as a Laker: “I’ve done a lot of things, but the one thing that drives me is to have my name associated with being a champion.” —Antawn Jamison
He will wear #4 for the Lakers.
LEBRON’S EMAIL (I can’t believe I didn’t make this)
(brilliance via Grantland)
“As long as I’m there, he’s going to be there.” —Kobe Bryant when asked on Pau Gasol’s future with the Lakers
Look at these [disgusting] Knicks fans.
What a bunch of dumb dumbs. He was a restricted free agent and NY didn’t offer up. What do they want him to do? Quit basketball? Lol.